If you are required to submit a tax return, then there are several deadlines you should be aware of. We aim to make sure simple but effective reminders and systems do not miss these deadlines.
- 5th April – The end of the fiscal year
- 31st July – Second payment on account due
- 31st October – Deadline to file by paper
- 30th December – Pay your self-assessment bill through your tax code
- 31st January – Deadline for submitting your tax return
- 31st January – First payment on account due and balance payment
The annual tax return is a complicated document that requires sound knowledge. We take this burden away from you to free up your time within your business.
In the case of a tax enquiry, we will deal with HMRC on your behalf. Whether it is a simple error because something was omitted from your return or a complex tax investigation, our experts will help close the case down as quickly as possible with as little damage as possible.
Using market leading AI and the expertise within the firm, we will continuously look at legitimate ways to reduce your tax liability. Areas in our reach but not limited to;
- EIS / SEIS investments
- Pension advice
- Loss relief advice
- Inheritance tax planning
- P11D’s and benefit in kind advice
- Furnished holiday letting & property taxes
- Capital gains tax planning, losses and other reliefs
What we need from you
The basics start with copies of bank statements for the relevant tax year to allow us to analyse your situation. Planning to save tax will require an in-depth discussion about your plans and objectives to enable us to create a firm tax plan.