Limited Company Accounts

Although Companies House only requires an abbreviated set of accounts to be filed, which look easy to prepare, HMRC requires a full set of accounts, including a detailed profit and loss account and director’s report.

Companies House and HMRC are very different government departments and you must file different versions of the same accounts with both. Along with the full set of accounts, HMRC will require a CT600 to be completed. Filing must be done digitally, either online or using specialist accounting software, such as Xero.

Want to know more about this service? Send us a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.